Precision Incubator with Humidity Control
- Digital Temperature & Humidity Control with easy-to-read LED display screen
- LED screen displays actual and pre-set temperature & humidity levels
- Accurate dimming & pulse proportional heating & humidifying combination
- EU: From 10°C up to 38°C (50°F – 100°F) and up to 95% RH NA: From 50°F – 100°F (10°C up to 38°C) and up to 95% RH
- 55W Solid Radiant Heat Element gently emits heat from above, simulating nature
- Hygrostat regulates humidity through a USB humidifier, which maintains humidity at optimum levels
- Sloped basin returns water condensation to the humidifier reservoir
- Dual ventilation, rounded corners, and the fine foam insulation layer ensure gradual airflow, and prevent drafts that may cause temperature & humidity fluctuations
- Transparent lid allows easy monitoring of the incubation and hatching process without temperature or humidity loss
- Insulating styrofoam sidewalls maintain stable temperatures
- Retains temperature and humidity settings in case of temporary power failure
- 1 USB humidifier included
The Exo Terra Precision Incubator PRO makes incubating reptile eggs safer and uncomplicated. The Incubator’s dimming/pulse proportional thermostat accurately keeps the set temperature, while the hygrostat regulates the relative humidity through the USB humidifier. The digital adjustable temperature and humidity control allows you to provide optimal incubating conditions for every species, significantly reducing the risk of egg loss. To facilitate regular monitoring, the easy-to-read LED screen shows actual and set temperature & humidity levels.
The solid 55W Radiant Heat Element gently emits heat from above, simulating nature and keeping the upper ⅓ of the eggs dry for gas exchange, while the lower ⅔ can be buried in a moist incubation medium. Dual ventilation, rounded corners, and the fine foam insulation layer ensure gradual airflow, and prevent drafts that may cause temperature & humidity fluctuations. Due to the insulating styrofoam sidewalls, there’s also less heat loss, resulting in more stable temperatures. The transparent lid allows easy monitoring of the incubation and hatching process without opening the incubator, further reducing the loss of temperature or humidity. The sloped basin returns water condensation to the humidifier reservoir, so water needs to be replenished less often. The thermostat retains temperature and humidity settings in case of temporary power failure, and will automatically return to these settings once the power is restored. The thermostat has a built-in power surge protector that cuts off power in case of a power surge, preventing eggs from being exposed to extreme temperatures.
The unit includes 1 USB humidifier. The lifespan of the USB humidifier is approx. 800 working hours. Reducing the humidity setting to 70-75% will reduce the working hours of the humidifying membrane resulting in an increased lifespan of the USB humidifier.
Ideal for use with the Exo Terra Incubation Box (PT2443)
RED LED indicates when heating device is powered
BLUE LED indicates when humidifying device is powered
GREEN LED indicates the selected heating mode
RED LED °C or °F: indicates the °C or °F setting
44.5 X 44.5 X 24 cm
17.5 X 17.5 X 9.5 "
Extremely accurate & reliable.
Extremely accurate & reliable.
The Exo Terra® Incubation Devices are extremely accurate and keep the temperature and moisture at the desired set-point with a much higher accuracy than conventional Incubators and virtually eliminates temperature swings in the egg incubation boxes.
The Exo Terra® Incubation Devices make incubating reptile eggs safer, less complicated, and improve hatching rates. No matter if you prefer the Suspended Incubation Method or the more traditional Incubation Substrate method, with the Exo Terra® Incubation Devices your reptile eggs are easy to incubate. The Exo Terra® Incubation Devices are the only incubating devices on the market that control both temperature and humidity with high accuracy.
The Exo Terra® Incubation Devices easy-to-read LED screen displays actual and pre-set temperature & humidity levels facilitating the monitoring of the incubating conditions. The Incubation Devices come with a transparent lid which allows easy monitoring of the incubation and hatching process without the need to open the incubator or incubation box, reducing the loss of temperature or humidity.