Turtle UVB Fixture / Aquatic Turtle Fixture
- Ideal for Exo Terra’s Turtle Terrarium
- Prevents shell softening and deformation
- Stimulates appetite, breeding behavior and overall wellbeing of turtles
- With On/Off switch and mounting bracket
- Bulb included
The Exo Terra Turtle UVB Fixture is specially designed for Aquatic Turtles and is perfect for use with the Exo Terra Turtle Terrariums. The Turtle UVB bulb’s balanced ultraviolet and visual light spectrum prevents shell softening and deformation while, adds to the physiological well-being and brings out the beauty of aquatic turtles. The bulb will contribute to the overall health of your turtles by providing the necessary UVB rays for optimal calcium metabolism while the UVA rays will contribute to the turtle’s welfare. The highly polished internal reflector enhances the UV and visual light output.
|PT2234||Aquatic Turtle Fixture|
|PT2231||Adhesive Support Base|
Infosheet (PDF): NA/EU
Adhesive Support Base
The Exo Terra Adhesive Support Base is a self-adhesive support base for the Exo Terra Turtle UVB Fixture. Please follow the installation instructions thoroughly to ensure optimal safety and working.
- Clean the outside surface of the terrarium glass.
- With the protective backing still intact, place the Adhesive Support Base on the back or the side of the terrarium to determine its final position.
- Mark the position with a wax pencil or other marker.
- Remove the protective backing and carefully fit the Adhesive Support Base within the marked area.
- Make sure the tape is pressed evenly against the terrarium glass and that no air bubbles are showing.
- Press the adhesive part firmly against the glass panel for at least 30 seconds.
- Wait a few moments and make sure the tape is attached firmly to the terrarium before suspending the fixture.